Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Corcovado Jungle Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Corcovado Jungle Hostel reserves the right of admission.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Jungle Hostel is located 100-150 m from the beach yet fully in the jungle. The only way to get here is by boat - see directions below. The sun rises around 5:30 am and sets around 5:30 pm. It gets very dark so we advice you to bring a flashlight or just use your phone.
We advise you to buy groceries before getting on the boat in Sierpe as the only shops we have is in Drake bay which is an hour or more away from the Jungle Hostel and also quite expensive. We have a kitchen where you can cook your meals. If you want an easier solution we do offer a meal plan, 3 meals a day and you eat in the restaurant area in the Tent Camp:
We do ask for notice at least 12 hours in advance. Hear more when you arrive or contact us beforehand. We have free purified water on site - bring your own water bottle and you can refill as much as you want.
While the life here is quiet, the jungle is not - we have a lot of animals around us and some of the animals you can see are: scarlet macaws, toucans, humming birds, butterflies, coatimundi, spider/ Capuchin/ howler monkeys, sloths, dolphins and whales during the whale watching season (jul-nov). If you want you can book a tour with our guide to be able to see even more than you can on your own (it might be tricky to spot the animals without a skilled eye).
---How to get to The Jungle Hostel:
Take a bus/collective/taxi or other to Palmar Norte. Once you have arrived in Palmar Norte you will take a local bus to the small river town of sierpe. This bus ride should take about a half an hour and costs 500 colones ($1). The bus from Palmar Norte to Sierpe departs every hour approximately from 5 am to 11:30 am and then again from 2:30 pm to 4 pm. You can also take a taxi for 11.500 colones (around $20) or a collective (it departs from the Tracopa terminal) for 2500 colones ($5).
You will arrive in the central park of Sierpe, from there you will walk to Oleaje Sereno, all boats arrive and depart from there. Ask for a taxi boat to Playa Caletas or Corcovado Adventures Tent Camp Beach. Taxi boats cost 10,000 colones ($20)
The boat departs at 11:30 am and 4 pm,we recommend being there 15 min in advance, the ride takes about an hour and half and takes you through mangrove estuaries and across drake bay before reaching Corcovado Adventures. We recommend removing your shoes before arrival or when boarding the boat. There are no docks here and your feet will get wet when you get off the boat. You cannot buy tickets in advance.
---Adventure Tours Available:
At the Jungle Hostel we offer a selection of tours. The tours are managed by our mother hotel so you might end up sharing the tour with other people. Some of the things we offer are organized tours with local guide: Caño Island with snorkeling, Corcovado national park and our new night tour. You can book the tours at the reception. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>