Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Pay for what you need
To keep your rates low Xpress let you skip the unecessary and only pay for what you need. Like breakfast. Some people like it in the morning, some people do not. At Xpress, we have decided to skip the buffet and let you decide.
Stop by the Barception for an oatmeal or a breakfast bag. Are you the French type craving a coffee & croissant? Not to worry, we have that too! Or do your breakfast urbanite style. Ask us for a hot breakfast-place tip. To save water and chemicals we are also skipping daily room cleaning. We clean the room when you check out or if you stay more than 4 nights.
Our hotel rooms are stylish, compact and have exactly what you need. Choose to stay in a more spacious superior room, or save some money and stay in one of our standard or moderate rooms. Our moderate rooms are perfect if you want to relax and have a good night’s sleep after a busy day in Stockholm. It would be difficult to find a quieter place to sleep.
Comfort Hotel Xpress Stockholm Central Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 85 SEK per person per day.
Childen under 9 years old can stay for free in parents bed.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Troca de livros
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>