Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings are subject to a four week cancellation policy. If cancellations or modifications are made prior to the four week window before arrival, guests will not be charged for the booking, only the Hostelworld deposit.
No shows will be charged in full.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that a security deposit of $20 per guest is required upon check in. This is fully refundable upon check out based on the return of property in the condition it was given.
Groups with guests younger than 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Please reach out to confirm this prior to booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are committed to serving the explorers, wanderers, and adventure enthusiasts whose path has led them to the Pikes Peak region. Our Colorado Springs hostel is defined by offering clean, affordable lodging for the community-oriented adventurists who want to enjoy Colorado’s natural wonders and visit the incredibly vibrant and fast growing city of Colorado Springs. Our relaxed, communal atmosphere supports our guests’ passion for the outdoors, builds unique opportunities and connections, and gives back to our community through volunteering experiences.
ColoRADo Adventure Hostel features a mix of shared dorms and private rooms to fit your travel needs. Each room features an en-suite bathroom, linens, and security lockers. Our rooms are uniquely decorated with murals that capture some of the surrounding beauty Colorado Springs has to offer. We have shared common areas including a kitchen, dining room, game room, lounge area, backyard and work space.
420-Friendly 12 Bed Mixed Dorm: Since recreational marijuana use is legal in Colorado, we have a 420-friendly room. However, this requires guests in this room to be 21 years or older.
At ColoRADo Adventure Hostel we’re passionate about creating an impactful experience for our guests and love to share all the adventure that Colorado Springs has to offer. Our hostel is a place where people from all over the world can come and connect with each other, share new experiences, and be a part of the community.
ColoRADo Adventure Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: until 3pm 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10.25% (8.25% sales tax + 2% lodging tax)
Reception Hours are 8am-10pm. We’re happy to accommodate guests arriving outside these hours that have made arrangements with us prior to their arrival.
We will accept Colorado Springs Residents only if they have made arrangements with us.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
We require all guests to be 18 or over to stay at our hostel. Anyone under 18 has to be accompanied by a parent/guardian but this also needs to be approved by a manager. Please contact us directly before booking with anyone under the age of 18.
420-Friendly 12 Bed Mixed Dorm:
Since recreational marijuana use is legal in Colorado, we have a 420-friendly room. However, this requires guests in this room to be 21 years or older.
We require a $20 security deposit upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and inspection.
We make every effort to ensure that people traveling together are placed in the same room. However, due to availability and/or booking patterns, there is a slight chance parties booking dorm beds will be placed in separate rooms. If you have a special request concerning this, please email the hostel.
If your travel plans do change or you have any further questions or special requests, please contact us. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>