Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
CityHub Rotterdam is located right in the Witte de Withstraat, one of the hottest and happening places in Rotterdam. The area is rich with bars, restaurants, and shops. The Koopgoot (shopping area) and the Markthal are at walking distance as well as the Rotterdam Centre for Contemporary Art and the Maritime Museum.
We are located right in the Witte de Withstraat, one of the most hot and happening places in Rotterdam. Our CityHost are here 24/7 to help you discover the beauty of the city as much as you can. Not just the touristy spots, but genuine Rotterdam as it is happening right here, right now. We will give you a free mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot, so you can enjoy free internet in the whole city.
CityHub Rotterdam's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival date.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Maestro, VISA and Master Card). We do not accept cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
City tax not included. A city tax of 6,5% p.p needs to be paid upon arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
There is free luggage storage space at the property.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>