Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
From 30 to 20 days prior to arrival: 25%
From 19 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50%
From 9 to 3 days prior to arrival: 75%
From 2 days or less prior to arrival: 100%
Additional Terms and Conditions
30% deposit as booking confirmation, and balance on departure.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups are departing from 20 people going on, not less
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Situated at only one km from Porta a Selci and the Etruscan Museum, this Hostel is situated in a quiet position, far from the city chaos and traffic, with the possibility to park the car free of charge. From her you can reach the most important cultural cities as Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena, San Gimignano and the seaside.
Without structural barriers, this facility is well characterized by the internal marvelous cloister surrounded at the four sides by an open gallery, built respecting the drawing of Michelozzo (sculptor and architect in Donatellos laboratory), where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the ancient Franciscan Convent, just a good stop.
We offer a small caffetteria, a tv corner and a reading room, a wi-fi connection is free of charge, but also a beautiful frescoed hall, where breakfast is generally served. By reservation it is also available for dinners, brunches, business meetings, ceremonies and parties.
At the back of the Chiosco there is a wide free parking available for all our guests and free of charge.
Check in: from 03:00 pm until 09.00 pm; For different check-in time, please contact us: we will do the best to help you!
Check out: from 8:00 to 30:00 AM
Please note that breakfast and linen are included for all private rooms; For the dormitory rooms, instead, the breakfast has an extra charge of euro 8.00 per person, Towels at euro 3.00 extra charge. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>