Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Charung Bungalows is located on the sunset side of Haad Rin. The resort is within a walking distance to the full moon beach. We are surrounded by many restaurants, bars and spas. Charung is located on a quiet spot where the nightlife doesn't disturb you.
Charung is the perfect place to stay if you like to be near from the action and nightlife, but you still enjoy peace and relaxed ambience in your resort!
Charung Bungalows has a shop. bike rental, travel agent and laundry services.
Charung Bungalows has many kind of different rooms for solo and group travelers.
There is many different room types from the economy small fan bungalow to the seaview Deluxe room.
Mini Bungalow: fan, double bed, cold ensuite.
Fan Room: Fan room with double bed, cold ensuite.
Triple Air Con: Air con,a double bed,a single bed, hot ensuite.
Triple sea view: Air-condition, double bed, single bed and hot ensuite.
Double Garden View: Air-condition, double bed, hot ensuite.
Family room: Air-condition, 2 double beds and hot ensuite.
Deluxe Triple Seaview:Air-condition, double bed, single bed and hot ensuite.
Deluxe Family Seaview :Air-condition, 2 double beds and hot ensuite
- Pre-payment 50% of the balance
- No pre-payment = no confirmed booking and and we have a right to cancel your reservation at any time
- Cancel 21 days before planned arrival and you will be refunded your money - no refund if late cancellation.
- No-show, no refund.
- Minimum stay and Pre-payment are required during the full moon and festive season. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Ar condicionado
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Serviços de lavandaria
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>