Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
25% of total reservation is not refundable 1month before
Additional Terms and Conditions
25% of entire reservation should be pay as deposit
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
More than 4 persons will be a group
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Laundry and ironing facilities are available to all the guests of Caza Latina. Guests can also make use of the communal kitchen.
Next door to fashionable shops and cafés, Caza Latina benefits from a colourful modern furniture. Watch the world go by from the comfort of our furnished balcony while planning a day of sightseeing or shopping.
With a traditional food market on the street,you can buy everything you need for a meal or take your breakfast downstairs.
Caza Latina - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 13:30 to 21:00.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
For groups with 6 or more people will be necessary an advanced payment of 25% of the amount of the reservation.
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - municipality tax 2.00 EUR per person per night and occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per stay
Breakfast not included - 2.75 EUR per person per day.
Car Park- 5,30€ for 24h
No curfew. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>