Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our house is walking distance from the world famous TRIO Calangute-Baga-Candolim beach. We have a swimming pool, pool table, library,
This trio beach is famous for its great bars, restaurants and parties. Anjuna beach is just 15 minutes.
anjuna Beach: 15 min
Vagator 25 min
Arambol 40 min
Clubs & Discos 10 min
Panjim 20 min
Old Goa 30 min
DonaPaula 30 min
Saturday Night Bazaar 15 min
Flee market 15 min
Aguada Fort & Light House 10 min
Chapora Fort 20 min
Water Sports a walk away in Calangute Bbeach
Breakfast Buffet 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Internet on availability
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Table
- Safe Deposit Lockers
- Books to read
- Rooms cleaned every day
- 24X7 Hot/Cold Shower
Help/Guidance in Sightseeing, Renting Bikes(bring driving license), Taxi Service AND
We arrange Airport / Railway station transfers for Normal Taxi Charges (recommended)
NOTE : Passport compulsory for check in (Indians and foreigners)
NOTE: Please bring the photocopy of Visa and Passport for check in.
NOTE: Taxi drivers at Station or Airport try to take you to hotels that give them a Commission, So BEWARE!
In case of cancellation after check in, you need to pay for the day and the next day too, not deducting the deposit amount. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>