Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Located in the center of one of the cities with the most history and cultural richness in Mexico, Casa Pepe Puebla combines the charm and architecture of an 18th-century colonial house with the bohemian and alternative style that characterizes us. Pepe is waiting for you at his house to discover how "Chula" Puebla is!
Be part of the humanistic spirit that defines the Mexican identity and feel the comfort of our shared dorms, private rooms and suites, which will take you to a new Mexico.
At Casa Pepe our priority is to make you spend unforgettable days, so in addition to all of the above, you can enjoy:
THE BEST PRICE, GUARANTEED
Very powerful Wi-Fi
Mexican welcome drink "Pulque"
Free daily walking tour
Feel like "Poblano" for a few days through the experiences that this city offers: Walk through the bohemian and picturesque alleys that surround Casa Pepe, visit it's cathedral, considered a World Heritage Site, and walk through the corridors of it's convents, the cradle of a gastronomy recognized throughout the world for it's variety and history, visit Parián and the artist's neighborhood... And this is just the beginning of the whole adventure that awaits you in Puebla!
Bienvenido to Casa Pepe! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>