Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
.Self check-in any time after 3 p.m;
.If you want to check-in early in the morning (example: 3 a.m. or 7 a.m.), then you are required to pay for the previous night;
Please make sure you know how to check in, because we don't answer the phones after 10pm- you need the new building entrance code and reference number to check in;
.Pay with your own credit card that has our name on it- you cannot use someone else's credit card
Please make sure there are no internet blocks on your credit card- we use a virtual terminal to charge your card; this will result in your booking being canceled;
.*** 'Amount Due upon arrival' does not include tax.***
.No: (1)Smoking on the premises; (2)Pets in the rooms; (3)Damage to anything in the room or on the property; and (4)Stealing. Failure to comply will result in a $200 room recovery fee.
.No refunds after check-in.
.*CANCELLATION POLICY- Cancellations must be made at least 4 days before your scheduled arrival day. Guests who miss their reservation date or cancel with less than 4 days notice will be charged first night
.No Shows Will Be Charged The Full Reservation Amount!
.Please, call us with any questions.
.Local and travelers need approval to extend
.Dorm rooms need to check-in before 10 p.m.
.No multiple room bookings for groups. 1 room per booking only. You cannot book rooms for other people.
.Modern-well-maintained building with new facilities (see pictures).TV & free Wi-Fi in room.Free parking (spacious lot) .In downtown Salt Lake .9 miles from airport .1 minute from freeway .1 minute walk from TRAX (light rail).Free linen and blankets (our competition charges for blankets).Near Walmart and inexpensive food
.For an extra $10/night you can get a single or double room with a private bathroom.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT SELF-CHECK-IN
This is really a cool hostel, the new creative check-in system is just like playing a treasure finding game! I think this place is even more than a hostel. It also trains you to self-discipline and resolve the problems independently. It is in a very convenient location and has complete equipment, including kitchen, laundry, WiFi and bicycle... you just can't miss such a cool place and a self test!
The self-check-in system is AMAZING. As I said, 90% of my time is spent away from home. If all hotels had this system in place, it would ease the weary traveler... It's also attractive for the business traveler too.
...I liked that we could check-in, even though we got there very late.
USA TODAY ARTICLE
NEW YORK -- Self-service kiosks in hotel lobbies, which let travelers bypass the front desk at check-in, will eventually help hotels stem rising labor costs by enabling them to serve guests with fewer staff.
Hilton was the first to launch the kiosks early last year. With 102 kiosks in 42 hotels, they have so far been 'very successful,' Hilton spokeswoman Kathy Shepard said.
Hotels have been introducing self-service check-in in large, urban areas that cater to business travelers, already comfortable with the convenience of express checkout. 'Clearly, the business traveler is an earlier adapter of self-service,' said Tom Conophy, chief technical officer at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, ... Sheraton, Westin, St. Regis and W Hotels.
If front desk staffing is cut back, those employees will likely be 'repurposed' into serving guests in other ways, Conophy said. 'We would look at staff we have now taken on different roles, such as lobby ambassadors.'
Labor has been a growing issue for large U.S. hotels...
Source: 'Self-service hotel check-in to increase' by Jui Chakravorty, 2006 Reuters.
* TV & WiFi in room- watch cable TV in your room
* Free parking (with a spacious lot)
* Within 1 minute walking distance of TRAX (light rail)
* Quick access to the freeway (1minute drive)
* Located in newly revitalized neighborhood of downtown
* New rooms (with latest technology)
* Quick check-in computer (anytime after 3 p.m. for online bookings only)
* 24-hour coin laundry with free dryer
* Dorms with fewer people (two or four beds)
* Disposable plates, cups, forks, etc. (more sanitary)
* Only allow guests with credit card or $50 deposit (select clientele)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
*ANYONE ARRIVING AFTER MIDNIGHT - If you arrive at this time, you must confirm your reservation details with the Inn ahead of arrival.
*DORM ROOMS - We do not check people into dormitory after 10:00 PM to show respect to the people already sleeping.
*ANYONE WANTING 7+ NIGHTS - Needs approval from the Hostel.
*LOCALS* We are an international hostel, locals only with management approval: (1) They have to talk to us, before we process their booking or it will be cancelled, (2) They have to have a job, no criminal record, and their own credit card with their name on it.
*CARDS NOT ACCEPTED: Laser; JCB Credit Cards: if you book with this type of card, then please contact us with a different one; we charge an extra $6 change fee.
*PAY WITH YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD: The credit card holder needs to be one of the guests. No pre-paid or cards allowed. For an exception, please call the Inn directly.
*CREDIT CARD - The card you book the room with is the card we will charge the total amount due to secure the room. NOTE: within four nights of your arrival, we will authorize the amount due with taxes and fees to make sure there are enough funds; if your card is declined, we may cancel your booking. All major credit cards and USA debit cards accepted.
*DEBIT CARDS - By submitting your debit card as a method of payment, you are authorizing an approval to be secured on your checking account for the amount of the booking, including taxes and fees. The amount of the approval will be deducted from your checking account (4 nights prior to your arrival) and thus reduces your available balance.
*PAYPAL USERS - We don't accept PayPal.
*FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH - You need to be able to do your own self-check-in.
* WORKING E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED - This is necessary so we can e-mail you important check-in information.
* AGE RESTRICTION - Adults 18 years and over only.
* PETS - No pets allowed in this property (e-mail us for availability at another location).
* CRIMINAL RECORD- If you have a criminal record, we will not allow you stay in the Hostel; Your booking will be canceled and your deposit is non-refundable.
* DORMS- Depending on availability- you may stay in a two person or a four-person dorm room for the same price.
*CANCELLATION POLICY- Cancellations must be made at least 4 days before your scheduled arrival day. Guests who miss their reservation date or cancel with less than 4 days notice will be charged first night
No Shows Will Be Charged The Full Reservation Amount!
Only 30 minutes drive from Snowbird & Alta Ski Resort, and 35 minutes drive from Solitude & Brighton Ski Resort
OUR RATINGS AND COMMENTS ARE 100% GENUINE
Our comments are not biased because we don't offer incentives to our guests to write good reviews. We don't tamper with our ratings. All you have to do is carefully read each comment and rating and you'll find the truth.
The property is close to all the city's major tourist attractions and all the ski resorts--
* 29 miles (47 km) from Park City
* 22.5 miles (36.2 km) from Snowbird
* 42.7 miles (68.8 km) from Snowbasin
Many restaurants, supermarkets, and coffee shops are located in the surrounding area.
The Inn is located in downtown Salt Lake City and only--
* 1-minute walk to TRAX (light rail)
* 9 miles (14.6 km) from the airport
* 0.2 miles (0.4 km) from I-15 freeway
* 0.4 miles (0.6 km) from bus #22 (every 15 minutes)
* 1.4 miles (2.3 km) from Temple Square (Mormon Temple)
* 1.1 miles (1.8 km) from Salt Palace Convention Center
* 1.3 miles (2.2 km) from Greyhound bus station
* 1.3 miles (2.1 km) from Amtrak (railroad station)
* 4.6 miles (7.5 km) from University of Utah
FULLY FURNISHED CORPORATE HOUSING RENTALS--JUST BRING YOUR SUITCASE
* We can provide you with a clean, comfortable, and well-appointed home away from home. A great lodging alternative to rooms in hotels or motels. Go to our website for more pictures and testimonials.
* The building is new, fully automated, and modern with state-of-the-art technology (come see for yourself). The owner prefers to invest in the property instead of just taking money out of it. The building is warm; it uses radiant heating and has new double-paned windows.
* Camelot Inn offers budget accommodation in a unique home-like atmosphere. No curfew, chores, or lockouts.
* Very safe--the doors are always locked; you can only get into the building with a keyless entry code.
* This is not a youth hostel; 18 years and over are welcome.
* Free use of linen and blankets with any booking.
* For the convenience of all guests there are computers with free Internet access, cable TV, telephone with free local calls, private parking, keyless entry, washer and free dryer, refrigerator, and microwave.
***7 NIGHT SPECIAL***
If you book a room for one week, then you can rent a notebook computer along with your room. Please e-mail us asking for the notebook computer ($1/day extra).
* OUR MISSION STATEMENT is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by listening to our customers and by exceeding their expectations; to offer budget prices for a nice home with added value; and to provide a clean, safe, modern, well-maintained building.
* INSPIRING QUOTE: 'When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.'
* The owners, Arthur and Karla, improve their services by listening to guests' feedback. Arthur graduated in engineering, advertising, and business. He has been in the rental business since the year 2000 and is a member of Salt Lake City Chamber of Commerce and Salt Palace Convention Center. Karla is a flight attendant for a major airline and travels all over the country.
Arthur speaks English, Portuguese, Spanish, and French. He has lived in or traveled to Mozambique, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Portugal, England, Spain, France, Czech Republic, and Germany.
NOTE: (1) taxes and fees are not included in the price and (2) a $6 charge will be included for the following: any bookings made after 4 p.m., declined credit cards, early arrivals (before 3 p.m.), and booking change requests.
In case of cancellation up to 2 days before arrival, a $6 cancellation fee will apply to cover processing costs. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>