Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to arrival and no refunds will be given after that date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Credit card details are retained by the management to charge for any damages.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
2 night minimum
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
* Your temperature may be checked at check in. .
* Reduced capacity in some of our dorms.
* Stringent cleaning and hygiene measures, especially in the bathrooms and kitchen (including hand sanitiser available throughout the hostel for guest use and obligatory use of face masks in the kitchen).
* Several practical measures to help make it possible for a 1.5 meter distance to be maintained throughout, such as: altered breakfast set up and limited numbers of people in the kitchen at any one time.
Whether traveller, adventurer or beach bum, coming alone or with friends - as long as you’re keen for a relaxed vibe with friendly staff - you’ll fit right in.
We’re located a little further out of town because we’re not just a bed: our Surfhouse is a family style villa complete with pool, in-house chef, rooftop terrace, and poolside bar. We offer the comforts of a home, but still within walking distance from the town centre, the beaches, and the nightlife.
The hostel has an open-plan layout with tons of natural light, spacious and fully equipped kitchen, plenty of outdoor seating, deck chairs for tanning by the pool, hammocks for lazy days, and a wraparound balcony perfect for breakfast in the morning sun.
Travelling alone? No big deal, you can easily meet like-minded travellers by joining us for our famous family style dinners prepared by our chef each evening, or by grabbing a beer at our poolside bar.
You’ll be part of the Bura family from the get go - we offer a free welcome drink upon arrival. We update our activities board weekly which details daily events and local tips on things to do, drink and eat in Lagos.
Not a night owl? No worries; our quiet location allows guests looking for a good night’s sleep to escape the hustle and bustle of town. We are a fun hostel, but not a ‘party’ hostel, so please bear that in mind when booking with us.
We can organise surf lessons, surf trips, yoga classes, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, wake-boarding, wine-tasting to our local vineyard, and a whole range of other activities through our 24 hour reception.
- Please note at Bura Surfhouse we have a strict over 18 policy.
- We have a lovely dog at the hostel, so please take this into consideration if you have any pet allergies.
- Please note that one of our 4 bed dorms is a walk through to connecting rooms, so please bear this in mind when considering your booking.
- Breakfast - with freshly made pancakes!
- Beach towels
- Luggage storage
- Welcome drink on arrival - beer, soft drink or water
- Tea & coffee
- Olive oil/spices/condiments etc in the kitchen for guest use
- WiFi throughout the entire hostel
- Maps to navigate around town
- Range of dorms and private rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar - serving beers, cocktails, smoothies and many other drinks and snacks
- Nightly dinners prepared by our in-house chef at an affordable price
- Rooftop terrace with amazing sunset view
- 24 hour reception
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridges for guest use
- On the same road as a large supermarket (just a 4 minute walk away)
- Laundry service available
- Ping pong table
- Hot showers
- Private lockers
- Air conditioning available in some rooms
- Book exchange
- Wrap around balcony
- Outdoor sofas
- Outdoor shower
- Activities board updated weekly
- Inflatables for lazy pool days Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>