Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Bull house has a vintage style, each single piece in the lodging was designed by us. The place is perfect to acclimatize and take a breath in our big terrace and garden surrounded for the forest and fresh breeze. Our rooms have the perfect beds to sleep. Those have high quality in linens and mattresses and the rooms have also closets, lamps, armchairs and beside tables with the vintage style.
We have our mini orchard with natural and fresh teas very helpful for altitude sickness and stomachaches. On property we have 2 big living rooms, kitchen, grill and fire to enjoy and share best moments with friends, family or your partner.
Bull House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13.00 to 22.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included: the state tax of 18% is not included on the rate. This tax applies just for Peruvian people or foreign people who stays for more than 60 days.
Breakfast not included
Reception from 13.00 to 22.00
Pet are not allowed
No smoking Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>