Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Perfect for groups, families and individual travellers, the hostel offers guests a wide range of room types, from private rooms to spacious shared accommodation. None of the rooms are en-suite but ample shower and washroom facilities are available.
Guests can opt for continental breakfast served in the dining room or prepare their own meals in the well-equipped self-catering kitchen. Relax in the hostel’s comfortable lounge with a local craft beer or glass of wine and enjoy beautiful views over the bay extending to the mountains of the Applecross peninsula on the mainland.
Other facilities include free WiFi, USB charging points in all bedrooms, a laundry and drying room and secure bike storage. Basic provisions, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception.
The hostel is in a central location with local shops and restaurants within easy walking distance. Close to the main road on Skye, it’s well-served by public transport in all directions. Otters and seals are often to be seen in the bay and kayaks can be launched from the pier close by. A short walk to Irishman’s Point offers superb views of Raasay and Scalpay.
There is a public car park in front of the hostel with spaces for about 23 cars.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>