Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Book a Bed Hostel, offers all those millennial the hive and the drive. Each bunk bed has its own low lighting, sockets, and the urban decor of the Hostel puts it in the contest for the coolest hostel in Cebu. The beds are super comfortable and each comes with its own smooth, silky comforters and hotel quality blankets.
The light wood furniture and neutral decor gives Book a Bed Hostel a sense of warmth and homeliness that, at times, we all crave when we're on the road.
Please observe the hygiene and sanitation procedure in the hostel.
1) We have wash basis for hands.
2) Disinfection mat and shoe rack near the entrance door, shoes are not allowed inside the hostel.
3) Please check your temperature using the Thermometer provided. (self service)
4) There is a sanitation gel available for use in common area.
5) Please observe physical distancing while in the hostel.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00- 22:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception hours: 10:00-22:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No Smoking, Drinking, Partying
No Shoes Inside the House
We do not accept customers younger than 10 years of age.
No pets Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>