Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within 7 days of arrival, no-shows and reduction of booked guest numbers, will be subject to a cancellation charge of the full cost of the booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A 40% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a group book, with th balance due at check-in.
Children are generally not permitted in dormitories occupied by non-group guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Lounging with locals and a glass of wine in crystal clear cenote/springs,
BBQing at sunset on our garden terrace,
Playing with our super-friendly dogs, Tequila Boom Boom, Lupo Luppolo and Betty Bup,
Tanning a gorgeous bronze colour over a beer
... these are the things that we're about.
We're in 'the heart of the beautiful Mayan Riviera', looking out towards Isla Cozumel, and this richly historical Caribbean Sea.
The city has beautiful archaeology right on our doorstep for the casual stroller, or a short bus ride for the adventurous, culture buff. There's ancient Spanish and Mayan villages, traditional ceremonies, spiritual experiences, live music , skydiving, diving with sharks, swimming, snorkelling coral reefs, amazing cave diving, and fabulous restaurants and nightlife. Then there are group trips to clubs, restaurants, springs, archaeological sites, pubs, and the beaches as well as Mexican dinners (on our terrace or at the beach) and, never to be missed, Georgian poetry readings.
Sometimes you even have to make your own coffee at breakfast on the beach where the Sun rises everyday directly in front of the hostel. The Aztecs sunbathed here; the Spanish bathed, the Americans and Australians did, um, American and Australian things. Life really hasn't changed much in 3,000 years and you will do what they did. But, we have free WiFi, as well.
We'll recommend the best food in town, beach parties, pool parties, local events, live bands, and clubs. And, with the bustle of the city behind us, ferries and tourists are easily drowned out by the sea lapping against the beach, the ice clinking in your glass and those symphonic Argentinean accents of your fellow travellers. We really are here to stop you doing anything extraordinary!
Our air-conditioned rooms are doused in the sun 16 hours a day, every day of the year! When you arrive you'll get fresh linen, a secure place for your possessions, a cosy bed, clean bathrooms, sassy social socializing spots, help with your bookings, travel plans, and excursions. You really won't regret staying with us!
We're 40 minutes by bus from Cancun International Airport, and you can reach us easily (and cheaply) from Tulum, Holbox, Mujeres, Bacalar, and Cozumel. Ferries stop right outside our door, buses 2 minutes away.
Then, sitting with friends, a wine and a BBQ, watching the sun dip over the city, you'll appreciate this irony... at Boho Beach, the sun never truly sets!
So, hurry up and book your sunrise here today! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>