Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have a 7000m2 property fılled wıth cıtrus and nut trees, and we operate a small cafe servıng a delıcıous breakfast / homemade dinner for you. The property has chıckens, a large vegetable garden, 2 turkeys and our lovely dog Rosie. The FEMAİL DORM ıs on the upstaırs of a original 150 years old stone house And we have one lovely garden house as a MİX DORM with 8 beds shower and WC indoor. We also have two showers and two WC and one open air shower in the garden.BUNGALOW is a nice wooden shack with a double bed inside.There is no shower ,wc,electric indoor but easy to go wc and shower just 20 meters away.
We run workshops and other small events such as yoga workshops and also host volunteers from all around the world who help out ın the cafe and farm - ıf thıs ınterests you please see our Workaway page or Worldpackers A dınner wıll be lıke simple farm style,healthy home made dinner..Tea and water included price.After dinner we chill out in garden or cafe with good music or we go out to Gümüşlük beach bars and enjoy the night.
We always have tea-herbal teas and water here for free..but we are not selling drinks / beverages in the cafe.. you can buy your own drinks / beverages from the market near by and put them in the fridge here..This way its much more cheaper for everybody :)
What you can do here?
Join a daily boat trip from Turgutreis harbour from 11:00 to 17:00
Go to biggest open air market of peninsula every Saturday in Turgutreis (2 km) center..And every Sunday interesting second hand market in the same place.
Walk to Kadıkalesi( 1,5 km ) public beach and enjoy the beach and crystal clear sea
Walk to Sunset Beach and enjoy
Take a minibus (5 km ) to Gümüşlük...wonderful small original fishing village and nice beach..
Kick back and chillout in farm on a hammock
Hike in Gümüşlük surrounded beautıful nature and view.
Hike to Alexander Supertramp hill for lovely wiev..
Take a minibus to Bodrum center (14 km ) enjoy it
Take a daily ferry trip ( 09:00 - 17:00) to Kos Island Greece from Turgutreis
harbour..(2 KM )
We love hosting travellers from all around the world and make them feel at home :)
Hope to see you...
Credit cards are not valid only cash please
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from: 09:00 am
Check out from 13:00
Child friendly. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>