Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
After a day exploring the beautiful world heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, head to Blue Mountains YHA. Enjoy a long hot shower, cook yourself up a feast in the top-notch kitchen, play a game or two of pool, watch the latest movie or just chill in front of the log fire. Cosy, warm and friendly, this award-winning hostel is your best Blue Mountains option.
Situated in the heart of Katoomba and only minutes from the railway station, the YHA is just a stroll from breath-taking lookouts and the scenery you've come to see. Try abseiling, canyoning, horseriding, bushwalking in Jurassic rainforest, cave tours, ride the world's steepest incline railway, or enjoy the local pubs and cafes.
Save heaps with YHA discounts with local adventure companies, tours, attractions and more.
The historic Blue Mountains YHA is in a beautifully restored former 1930s cabaret club. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>