Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Based in the heart of Inverness, Black Isle Hostel!
Conveniently located a stone throw away from Inverness train and bus stations, our bright and unique hostel is not to be missed! We
have 10 mixed dormitory rooms and 14 private rooms above our bar with beds from Â£25 and private rooms from Â£55. Our private rooms include single, twin, double and family rooms all of which are en-suite with towels provided. Our hostel offers two communal bathrooms, one for males and one for females with towels available to hire for Â£2. We also have a large comfortable lounge with a dining area and kitchen available for all guests to use during their stay. We are also dog friendly within our private rooms or fully booked dormitories.
Our bar, Black Isle Bar, has proven to be a popular establishment offering a selection of 26 craft beers on draught and many many more in cans and bottles. Our brewery produces world class organic beers and we are able to showcase a large selection of these exclusively in our bar. The bar's kitchen is fitted with a wood fired pizza oven and our food is as organic as we can possibly source. We serve a unique selection of pizzas, salads and specials such as stews and soups.
We aim to bring a little of the Black Isle to Inverness and act as a base camp to the Black Isle itself! Tours of the brewery can be arranged all year round, for free! We hope to offer you a unique stay and our team look forward to welcoming you through the door.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (No American Express).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included. We do not serve breakfast.
Our reception is open till 10pm, after 10pm guests will be charged the amount of their booking and key cards will be left at our bar which is open till 1am.
Pet friendly. We do allow dogs at an additional charge of Â£10. Dogs are allowed within our private rooms and fully booked dormitories!
Unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access to our rooms.
Parking is readily available in Church Street and car-parks nearby, chargeable by the local council at the current rates. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>