Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our homestay is just 5 mins from Hoi An Old Town, 300 meters from Japanese Bridge and 5 km from Cua Dai Beach. Located in a peaceful area with a beautiful river, but it is close to all the attractions. There are many good restaurants and shops within 3 minutes walking. Feel like home while staying with us. We offer 24h/7 support.
The private rooms is very spacious, warm, nice decorated by wood and trees will make you feel like home. We have 1 lovely dorm with 5 beds, 2 double beds for 2 or 3 people and a big family room for 4 or 5 people. A river view terrace and our small garden won't let you down.
You are free to use our shared kitchen with everything you need for cooking.
We speak fluent english and can support you 24/7. Let's us know 1 day before your arrival that we can help you to get to our homestay easily.
It's sweet to see you at our home. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>