Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Open YEAR-ROUND and with NO CURFEW, Billie’s is the perfect place to relax; to mingle with other world travelers; to use as a start or end point for your Alaskan adventure; or to simply linger and enjoy our midnight sun of Summer or our northern lights of Winter.
Primarily, we offer dormitory beds –with usually no more than 4 people to a room. Most of our dorm beds are in the main part of our home. Our glass Gazebo dorm is available only during the summer (no heating) and it can accommodate up to 6 people. Gazebo guests must walk the few steps to the house to use the kitchen and main common area.
We make every effort to separate the sexes, but during our busy summer months the arrangement may be CO-ED. All guests share bathrooms and common areas like our kitchen, dining spaces and hostel grounds.
We also offer private rooms, long-term stays, tent space and some other unique accommodations. Contact Billie directly to inquire about these.
Billie’s is ideally located within walking distance of the University of Alaska main campus, many shops, pubs, restaurants, bike trails and much more. After a short taxi ride from the airport or the train terminal, once here you can easily get around Fairbanks with access provided by our city bus – which stops just one block away from the hostel. We are also the main stop for shuttles that run from and between Fairbanks and Anchorage, Denali, Yukon and Arctic Circle/Prudhoe Bay. Most taxi and shuttle drivers know us: just ask them let you off at Billie’s! (See our website for more information on transportation.)
When you stay with us, we will provide you with:
•Free WI-FI access
•Free Bike use with locks (when available and at own risk)
•Free Hot Showers (NOT coin-op)
•Free Phone (for local calls)
•Maps, books and info
•Barbecue and picnic facilities
•Coin Op Laundry
This property may contact you via email for you to provide them with the CVV code of the credit card you used for the booking. If you are contacted by the property for the CVV code and you do not provide it to them within 24 hours, the property has the right to cancel your reservation. In that case, payments, such as the deposit, are non-refundable.
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT
We are open 24 hours a day and we accept CHECK-IN at any time; however, if you are planning to check-in between the hours 0:00AM and 7:00AM, please ensure that you have booked the previous day as your arrival date. -- and that you adjust your check-out date accordingly.
We do not have a set time for CHECK-OUT. If you have a late night departure, you are free to remain at the hostel until you need to leave (for the airport, for example). If we need your bed for another guest coming in, we will ask you to vacate it in time to prepare it for its new occupant. You may may use the time to do some last-minute sight-seeing, shopping, etc. You may store your luggage with us for FREE.
This is a hostel setting. All areas (except private rooms) are shared with other travelers. Please observe quiet time in the sleeping area; please clean up after yourselves (wash your dishes, do not leave food out, throw away your trash, etc.) -- and respect others’ space and property.
- Using our WiFi to download/upload copyrighted material is not allowed.
- No shoes allowed in Main Hostel area
- No alcohol
- Smoking allowed outside, only
Billie's Backpackers Hostel is a wonderfully warm, welcoming and accommodating place. You won't find a more comfortable, friendly hostel anywhere.
*8% local tax is not included in the base price and will be collected at the property during check-in.* Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>