Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit 50% to confirm reservation, rest of payment before group`s arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Primary and secoundary School groups always accompanied with adults/teachers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The high level of its facilities and the treatment our guests receive from our staff, as well as the attractions of the city, will make your stay at Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel into an unforgettable experience.
Ensuring safe accommodation and excellent quality at affordable prices, the Bilbao Aterpetxea hostel has been open since June 1999 with the ISO 9002 quality certification, the first hostel in Europe and second in the world to get it.
We have 50 rooms (170beds) spread over 8 floors and rooms are all services of the Hostel.On P0 contains the reception and other administrative departments.
Our facilities include; Meeting rooms, dining area and access to the Internet. In the area outside the hostellers can enjoy sports such as athletics, football, basketball, table tennis and more. It also has a car park, bicycle and a large garden.
The Albergue Bilbao is managed by a social organization nonprofit, Suspergintza Elkartea belongs to Taldea EDE, with over thirty years of experience. EDE Taldea commitment to social, cultural and educational development of Bizkaia, by promoting programs and services for people and organizations in the field of social intervention.
All rooms are exterior and spacious. We have 50 rooms with availability for 142 beds, spread over 6 floors. In each room you will find:Electronic key access ;Bunk beds and comfortable ;Sheets and duvets included ;Individual light ;Box office staff ; Heating ; Buffet breakfast.; Half/Full board.
Picnic on request.
Check in Time: 15:00
Check out Time12:00am
Credit Cards Not Accepted as payment upon arrival
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours
The Hostel is opened 24 hours.
If you are going to come after 22h please advice us in advanced. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>