Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hawaii’s Pre-Travel Testing Program is scheduled to begin on October 15.
The Hostel will open on October 15th, 2020 based on the following guidelines:
Guests MUST have documentation proving they have passed the FDA-authorized nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT)
The Hostel will NOT accept any guest who requires quarantine
Aloha! We welcome you to come experience the hidden gem of Hilo!
We are located near Downtown Hilo, within 15 – 20 minutes walking distance of many local restaurants, shops, and markets. Other wonderful attractions such as beaches and waterfalls are just a short drive away! Venture the beauty of Hilo and treat yourself to some relaxation here at the Big Island Hostel! Enjoy all that Hilo & the Big Island of Hawai'i has to offer and tell your friends too! We offer free Parking and Wi-Fi/Internet.
We strongly recommend obtaining a rental vehicle to make the most of out your adventure times on the Big Island...it is a B I G Island after all.
Here at the Big Island Hostel, it’s our duty to make sure that our hostel is clean, comfortable and secure so that our guests can feel safe and welcome! Our newly renovated hostel features beautiful bedrooms equipped with comfortable memory foam mattresses and pillows, soft and high quality linens and comfy quilts too. We also have coded locks on our doors to enhance security well-sealed windows for your quiet enjoyment.
Unwind in our Common Room enhanced with natural lighting and equipped with a small library, an “International Clothing Swap Closet”, coffee/tea station and a bar with outlets and large mirror which provides an ideal work space or a fun space to apply makeup for an evening out. Our cozy kitchenette is equipped with a toaster oven, microwave, full sized refrigerator, coffee grinder, French press, dishes and eating utensils. A clean, well-lit shower room and bathroom are shared between guests.
We are determined to make sure that you will be provided with the best accommodation possible and help to make your stay memorable with new friends from all over the world.
• All doors at our hostel will always be locked with codes. Please make sure to check your email for your own access code. You should receive it one day prior to your arrival, contact us if not.
• All beds are 'first come, first served' order. No specific bed is reserved, unless you have a medical condition. Please let your friendly staff know ahead of time when booking our hostel.
Please note: We only accept out of town travelers.
When checking in, please prepare the followings:
1. Proof of recent arrival date or departure date to the Big Island
• Plane ticket, E-ticket, or Travel itinerary
2. Valid government issued photo ID
• Passport, Driver’s license, State ID, or Permanent resident card.
IMPORTANT: You will not be allowed to check in if you are unable to show at least one item from each category.
Age restrictions & safety reasons:
• Must be 18 years old or older
Note: We will cancel your booking on arrival if you are under 18 or if you are an accompanied minor.
*Please know that we are located on the 2nd floor of the building. We do NOT have an elevator*
The Big Island Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 / 2:00PM to 9:00PM
Check out before 12:00 / 12:00PM
*In case of any EARLY or LATE arrivals, please make sure to inform us via email or phone call ahead of time*
The remaining balances can be pay by Cash, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards upon arrival.
Get 5% off when you pay cash!
Please note: Hostelworld Insurance deposit or standard flexible booking does not apply to your separate deposit that will be taken by The Big Island Hostel. The Big Island Hostel requires a $20.00 USD security deposit at check-in from every person.
• We accept cancellations/changes only via e-mail.
• Free cancellation option must be made at least 3 days (72 hours) before your arrival time.
• Failure to cancel your reservation before 3 days (72 hours) will result in one day charge to your card on file.
• After checking in, no cancellations will be accepted without 3 days (72 hours) notice.
• If you are a no show and have not cancelled within the allotted time, we reserve the right to charge your credit card on file.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 / 2:00PM to 9:00PM
Check out before 12:00 / 12:00PM
• No curfew. Only quiet time 22:30 - 08:00 / 10:30PM - 8:00AM
• Taxes included.
• This is a non-smoking hostel.
• The maximum period of stay is of 30 days.
• Breakfast is NOT included.
• Air conditions (AC)
• Free Wi-Fi/Internet
• 24/7 friendly on-call staff
• 24/7 recording security cameras
• Clean bedding
• Memory Foam Mattresses & Pillows
• Free tea & coffee
• Free lockers
• Daily cleaning service
• Free parking (behind the hostel)
• Cozy kitchenette
• Hair dryer
• Coded lock on bedroom doors
• Hot showers
• Reverse Osmosis Filter Drinking Water
• Shampoo & soap
• Board games Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>