Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Berkana Hostel y Bar De Playa is located in the center of Bariloche and at the same time in direct contact with nature, on the coast of Lake Nahuel Huapi.
Berkana Hostel y Bar De Playa offers shared rooms, doubles, triples, private quadruples. Include breakfast, linens, lake view, safe. The kitchen can be used from 8am until 11pm, the dining room and the living room have a direct view of the lake and hills. We have our own bar down to the beach and we have a craft beer bar and drinks.
Berkana Hostel y Bar De Playa Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Flexible non refundable rates and Non refundable rates policy:
Berkna Hostel will contact you to ask for the CVV card's code, or ther payment option. This payment acord has to be done within 3 days. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
After the payment, if the guest couldn't travel, he will have the right to change the date of his reservation, this option is only valid once.
There is no maximum period of stay Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- TV a cabo
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>