Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Bedrock is a hostel designed for hostel enthusiasts & connoisseur: it is talking of an amphitheatre (open December - April), bar and club themed common areas, games, Wi-Fi , guest computers, rooms designed for optimal hostel comfort, fully-quipped guest kitchen, modern bathrooms and the world famous Bedrock Hostel's service.
We host our guests both in shared and rooms, up to eight people. All our rooms have en suite bathrooms.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Non-refundable Rates:
(1) The prepayment via IMPS/NEFT/Online Transfer/Bank Transfer to the hostel would be required within
- 12 hours for domestic guests
- 48 Hours for foreign guests
after the booking is made.
(2) The payment and bank details will be sent to you through separate email.
- Please check and contact the hostel timely if you do not receive it.
(3) The booking will be canceled if the prepayment is not complete in time.
3. Check in anytime after 14:00 hrs; check out before 11:30 am.
- Early check in / late check out are subject to charge and availability.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Room/Bed Per Night Tariff between
(1) INR1-999 is 0%
(2) INR1000-2499 is 12%
(3) INR2500-7499 is 18%
(4) INR7500 & above is 28%
6. Breakfast: Not included/As per plan.
- Breakfast will be laid out in the cafeteria between 08:30 to 10:30.
7. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
8. Age Restriction: Guests age lower 18 years old and above 40 years old are not accepted.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
1. Kindly keep your mobile phones on silent mode when in the rooms.
2. Kindly drink responsibly.
3. Quiet Hours: between 00:00 and 08:00.
- When returning late at night, please be quiet and considerate of our neighbors and other sleeping guests in the rooms.
4. Outside guests have access to public areas only and are not allowed to enter the guest rooms.
5. While using the Kitchen / Cafeteria, please keep your belongings tidy, and wash and put away your dishes immediately after you have finished eating.
- Wash & wipe dishes neatly just like you took it out.
6. Please be respectful to our need to clean and bear with us, since more than an individual are sharing the same amenities.
7. Consumption of food & beverages is prohibited inside the rooms.
- You may store your food in the refrigerator (Kitchen) labelled with your name and date.
- You can collect the labels from the reception.
8. Each Bed is allotted a locker.
- Extra-large lockers for your valuables are also available near the reception (under CCTV surveillance) at a nominal charge of INR100/- per night.
- The hostel shall not be responsible towards any loss or damages to your personal belongings.
9. Using/sitting on any other bed, apart from the one allotted is prohibited.
10. Each guest should not use Restrooms / Bathrooms for more than 10 minutes.
- Please carry your personal toiletries & belongings from the bathrooms after use. We shall not be responsible for any personal belongings inside rooms / bathrooms.
11. Hairdryers and shavers can be used in public bathroom only (near Cafeteria).
12. You are prohibited from drying/hanging clothes in the rooms.
- Kindly dry clothes in the dedicated drying areas only.
13. To ensure public hygiene, You are prohibited from carrying footwear and socks to the dorms.
- Kindly park your shoes in the designated shoe racks.
14. You may ask the reception for chains to lock your baggage/luggage to ensure extra safety.
15. Any damage done to the hostel property by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest and ‘Bedrock Boutique Hostel' will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- Any permanent damages/marks to the linen will be charged based on the Linen compensation list attached.
16. Please do not bring onto the premises of the Hostel any of the following:
(1) Animals or birds of any kind, except service dogs;
(2) Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
(3) Unregistered firearms or swords;
(4) Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
(5) Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of India.
We reserve the right to cancel / modify bookings without any refund, in case the guest is involved in any unlawful, anti-social activity or inappropriate behavior.
We have zero-tolerance policy for illegal drugs.
The guest will be handed over to the Police / Legal Authorities, if found involved.
17. The management also imposes fines for not following the above instructions.
18. Due to the consideration of safety for all female travellers, male guests are strictly prohibited to enter into the females dormitory. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>