Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In a converted old Victorian town house - built in 1826 - we offer 6 and 4 mixed shared dormitory rooms, as well as a 4-female dorm, twin and double private rooms with stunning views.
We also offer a spacious private self-catering apartment (up to 4 people) with a private bathroom and kitchen.
Either if you are tired after a long walk or just want to chill out and mingle with other travelers from all around the world, feel free to come and warm up by our cozy fireplace or enjoy the views from the garden (and what about a barbecue?).
Our knowledgeable staff will always be happy to help you plan your trip in the Highlands or point you to the best places to check out in town.
We have a bunch of free stuff for you:
-FREE Coffee, Tea, Sugar & Advice;
-FREE Secure lockers in all dorms;
-FREE Towels and hairdryer to borrow;
-FREE board games (Monopoly, Risk, Chess and much more)
-FREE guitar (to play not to borrow ðŸ˜Š )
-FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
Base rate: free cancellation up to 72hrs of your arrival date by 3pm; cancellation within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
We reserve the right to temporarily hold an amount 3 days prior to arrival, which is simply making an authorization on your card. If for any reason (ie: such as insufficient funds, declined...), we cannot charge your card, we will send you an email asking you to update your credit card details by calling us. You will have 48 hours maximum to do so and 2 hours if your check-in date is within 24 hours.
Non-Refundable rate: cancellation at any time after the reservation will result in a total charge of the amount due. Please note that if you book a non-refundable rate and that we are unable to charge your card, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
Our reception is open from 11 am - 11 pm. From 11 am you will be able to drop your luggage directly in our luggage storage area and use our facilities. The check-in time is between 3 pm and 11 pm. The check-out time is 11 am.
The closing time of our common spaces is 11 pm.
- For the private rooms and the apartment, the price is per room per night. For the 6-bed mixed dorm / 4-bed female dorm, all prices are per person, per night.
- All under 18-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult and be in a private room. We do not accept minors in our dormitories.
- We cannot accept online bookings of more than 6 people or for more than 7 consecutive days. -- We are a tourist hostel and cannot accommodate stag/hen parties or groups of working people.
Please email us if you require further information.
If you require a late self-check-in, you must advise reception prior to arrival as early as possible. We reserve the right not to accept very late check-ins. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>