Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Transylvania is the best area in Romania and we are in heart of it. We are in a small authentic village where you can taste the local atmosphere. Around us are a lot of fortify churches plenty with history and stories.
All our 10 rooms, each with a different design, are meant to remind you of your childhood days at your grandparents’ house. The porch and the dining area are designed to bring the past back to life; the vintage decorations will give you the feeling that you have just entered a fairy tale land that you have only dreamed about as a kid. The beauty of Bassen Guesthouse will give you back your childhood days that you thought are gone for good. The lavish garden is a piece of quiet heaven filled with flowers and vegetables. It will make your outdoor moments some unforgivable ones.The Transylvanian traditional food will definitely seduce you; our traditional dishes are simple yet extremely tasty, the flavours are one of a kind.
Bassen Pension Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 % per room per night.
Reception times 8:00 - 22:00.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>