Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within two weeks incurs a one night charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit will be required on checkin and will be refunded on checkout assuming the room is left in an acceptable state.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Accept groups above 40 people but separate rates apply. If a group want only their group in Dorm rooms they will be required to pay for each bed in that room. i.e. the group want 5 persons in a 6 person room they are required to pay for the 6th bed unless the hostel is at liberty to put other into that bed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
No matter your reason for travelling or the company you're in, the different room types at Base offer a little something to suit everybody - Private deluxe double rooms with balconies, regular private double rooms, twin rooms, shared dorm-style rooms... we've even got family rooms if that's your thing! You can also relax knowing that all of our rooms have your very own private ensuite bathroom.
Red Eye Bar also offers a great range of drinks 7 days a week and always has sweet deals available for in-house guests.
If you're looking for fun, comfort, and an unbeatable experience, you've found it at Base St Kilda. See you soon!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Although we will do our best to accommodate you, we can not guarantee that all booked beds will be put in the same room.
Cancellations must be made at least 1 day prior to arrival local time. Failure to do so will result in being charged for each guest's first night of accommodation.
Passport and International Drivers License and a valid credit card are required on arrival. Guests must be over the age of 18 (exemptions for children staying with a parent or guardian in a Family Room).
In line with directions from the Victorian CFO, all guests will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to stay at Base St Kilda after November 1st 2021. Please download the Service Victoria app and link your vaccination certificate prior to your arrival. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- mesa de bilhar
2º Melhor, Vencedores por Continente Oceania
Maior Hostel do Mundo
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>