Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 14 days prior to arrival no cancellation fee.
Cancellation between 14 days to 7 days prior to arrival, 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fee apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact host by email for detail booking inquiry.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
5 mins walk to the Grand Theater Station will lead you to anywhere you wanna go here: by metro
15 mins to Luohu Check point which is next to Hong Kong, 30 mins away from Shenzhen OCT, Splendid China and Window of the world in Shenzhen.
We offer everything you could name it: Wi-fi, AC, Coffee/tea, Kitchen, working space, spacious living area, washing machine, hair dryer, iron, hot water, USB portal, etc. We provide newly cleaned bedding sets for each of our guests.
The interior of this 2 stories loft apartment hostel were all designed and decorated with hands and efforts solely by it's two hosts, a positive and lovely young couple Jesse and Summer. They are waiting for you to share your interesting stories~~!! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- Lençóis não incluídos
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>