Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we will charge a night fee when they are on no show with guest credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
will charge 10% of reservation price in advance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Bananas offers UNLIMITED FREE WiFi and FREE Breakfast.
Bananas offers a great range of accommodation options - from smaller 4 person dorms to private doubles and twins. With a fun friendly atmosphere it is the perfect place to relax and chat with 'new friends' on the deck and enjoy the views over Brisbane's Mt.Coot-tha.
Whether you are coming to discover Brisbane and its surrounds or planning to find work for a time, Banana Bender Backpackers is the place for you.
Please note that Reception closes 21.00. If your time of arrival is after 21:00, Banana Benders will need to supply you with late check in procedure details and door security codes.
Please note that children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian aged over 21. Children are only allowed to stay in private accommodations.
ALL OTHER BOOKINGS - If delayed or your arrival time changes for any reason please contact Reception. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>