Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The rooms have large windows opening to the garden and the weather is good in summer and cold in winter. There is a bathroom and a toilet and kitchen on each floor. The rooms have beds and designed with old traditional decorations and Persian carpets.
You can reach the historical places around by walking and no need to drive or take taxi. It is about ten minutes from Mohajer hostel to Tabriz Grand Bazaar, the largest covered bazaar in the world. We can suggest different inside and outside the city tours with experienced leaders so that you can get the best out of your time in Iran.
Hospitality and cultural interactions is our main goal, not money. Islamic and Iranian medicine (herbal medicine) consultations are done at Mohajer hostel too. We’ll be happy to hear about your experiences and local home treatments in your country. Hope to see you in the Mohajer hostel in Tabriz.
Mohajer Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
****Peyment only in euros****
24 hour Reception.
Notify property in advance if bringing pets. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala Comum
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>