Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Backpackers Park only makes those promises that can be delivered and we are transparent in our processes. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, free Wi-Fi are the obvious services that a hostel offers. Besides these, there is a fully equipped community kitchen, common room with huge projected screen, a PlayStation with insane games, mini library for some sound reading, paid laundry and you get help whenever needed.
Our favourite: The BOX, as we call our open & green terrace. A place for much needed physical activities like practising Yoga and getting yourself engaged in sports like Box football or Cricket. Good luck in beating us at football!
Besides being known as a backpacker hostel, we’re also known for hosting and organizing off-beat events at the hostel. Engaging people with each other is our main motive for every event and our past events like, “Pongola”(beer pong + tambola), “Bookmark: People Hurt. Books Heal.” have been successful.
Bottom Line: We are smart people who know our cities well, like to meet new people and are always up for open-ended conversations. Let’s connect. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Toalhas não incluídas
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>