Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Backpackers Hostel is a 2 minute walk to local transportation/taxis, stores, restaurants, banks, supermarkets and more. We are also only 15 minutes away from Hermitage Dam and Falling Edge Waterfall hike in Stony Hill
The Airport is 30 minutes away. Bob Marley Museum is 10 minutes away. Port Royal/Lime Cay is 40 minutes away. Half Way Tree and New Kingston are 15 minutes away. Blue Mountain and Holywell are 1 hour away. Devon House is 10 minutes away. National Art Gallery is 20 minutes away.
Backpackers Hostel is a small hostel with 10 beds located in a garden setting. Free Parking, Free WiFi and Free Lockers. Our friendly staff look forward to making your stay as enjoyable as possible and we hope to see you at Backpackers Hostel!
Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast is available but not included.
Must be 18 years old or older.
Valid ID required.
24 hour security.
Free Lockers. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>