Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Avlon House Bed and Breakfast offers 5 non smoking, luxuriously furnished guest rooms featuring the following amenities:
Direct dial telephones
Tea & Coffee making facilities
Multi channel television
Toiletries, mineral water etc. are supplied with our compliments
Services & Facilities:
Avlon House Bed and Breakfast offers the following services and facilities:
Spacious elegant En suite bedrooms with Broadband access
Patio area for guests' use
Cosy guest lounge with an open fire
Breakfast served in the dining room between 7-10 each morning. Full breakfast menu which changes with the season. Vegetarian dishes always included.
Restaurants and bars within walking distance
Ideal base for exploring the city and south east of the country
Not all the rooms are suitable for young children, so it is best to let us know well in advance.
Avlon House does NOT accept Stag or Hen parties.
Situated in the Sunny South East of Ireland, approximately 90 km from the Ferrys and Airports of Dublin, Rosslare and Waterford, Carlow is one of Ireland's most charming inland counties. Its' central location offers the perfect base to explore the bordering counties of Wexford, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Kildare and Laois.
Latitude - (52.841007)
Longitude - (-6.91864)
Carlow is very accessible to the major centers of the Sunny South East and Dublin
Dublin - 80 KM
Kilkenny - 36KM
Waterford - 84 KM
Rosslare - 80 KM
We are located on the R448 (formerly N9) 7 min walk north of Carlow town Centre. From Dublin Go Straight through 2 round abouts at Braun and we are located 900m on right before Topaz Service station, From waterford follow N9 through all traffic lights (3 sets) under rail way bridge and the we are 500m on left just past Topaz Service station.
Earliest check in: 14.00 Latest check out: 11.30am
Covid-19 Important Information: We are open to all guests who comply with Public Health advice and Government Guide lines. That means that all international travellers must be in Ireland for a minimum of 14 day’s have self isolated in one location without social interaction with others during these 14 days, 5 days before arrival at our home all guests are dent a digital preregistration form to confirm above, that they have not symptoms of Covid-19 and the data collection should track and trace be needed for up to 14 days following their visit to our home. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>