Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
To discuss pick up please contact the hostel directly.
We are perfectly located in the lively Jetty area close to cafes, pubs, restaurants, shops and an international marina. The beach is just a 7 minute walk.
With fabulous large communal areas and excellent facilities our clean, comfortable, fun, friendly hostel is well known for its great atmosphere; it's so easy to meet other people and have a good time.
You can take our free surf kayaks down to the beach, use the free canoes to explore the beautiful Coffs Creek and then have fun with our bikes, free stand up paddle boards, free surfboards, free boogie boards and free fishing rods. Spot wild Koalas in the Botanic Gardens, just a 10 minute walk down the creek.
Owned and operated by Gary and Cherie, we can help you organize any of the fabulous adventure activities Coffs Harbour has to offer. We will be happy to share our knowledge of the area and show you the Coffs Harbour that we know and love.
Just some of the fun activities available are skydiving, scuba diving, surfing, horse riding, weekly trips to Emerald Beach, the Big Banana and the rainforest and whale watching (Seasonal). Join us for a great time!
Aussitel Backpackers is purpose built with a swimming pool, hammocks and sun loungers, a pool table and excellent cooking and laundry facilities. We are well known for our friendly, fun atmosphere and have a brilliant range of planned social activities (one every day and night of the week) that will guarantee you a stay to remember! So come and join in the fun!
Our office hours are 9.00am - 7.00pm. Arriving outside these hours please contact us for check in instructions.
We hope to see you soon.
NB: An international passport must be presented at check-in. All guests must be over the age of 18. Dorm rooms must be between 18-35 years.
Christmas & New Year
No check-in & check-out on Christmas Day 25th December 2020 and Boxing Day.
All bookings between 22nd December 2020 and 10th January 2021 will be charged in full on date of booking.
All bookings within these dates are non-refundable.
No shuttle bus service between 24th December 2020 - 27/12 December 2020. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Piscina exterior
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>