Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Not directly in the city centre, but only two stations into downtown by underground.
Arrival by car is also possible. (Underground parking is available for 12,00 € per night)
The adjacent Bavaria Park with playground and the most necessary shops are all within walking distance.
Our restaurant 'Fräulein Wagner' offers lunch from Monday to Friday and dinner on selected days.
Our 6-bed dormitories contain three bunk beds. Each bed has its own light, electricity and USB port as well as a locker for private things to lock up. Towels, linen and bedding are included. W-Lan is available free of charge throughout the house and breakfast is included with every overnight stay.
Each dormitory has a bathroom with double sinks, two showers and a separated toilet.
Girls-only rooms are also available on request - please add it as a wish when booking.
Our staff will be delighted to answer any questions you have about Munich and give advice on restaurants, nightlife etc.
Please also note: we do not have a guest kitchen, but we do have supermarkets and cheap restaurants in the surroundings. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Playground para crianças
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>