Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
How not taking advantage of our 320 days of sunshine per year to go chilling to beaches, a seaside park with 3.5 km of coastline and beaches, just 300 meters from the hostel?
Travelers and sports lovers in love with the blue Mediterranean Sea, will be happy with the extreme proximity of the Calanques National Park (30min by bus, 5 min by car), ideal for hiking, climbing, sea kayaking, Mountain biking…
We’re in a quiet area, 300m from the Mediterranean Sea and the Marseille skate park, 30 min walk from the legendary Vélodrome Stadium (10 min by bus).
Getting to the Old Port has never been easier than by a sea shuttle, in just 30 minutes, you will be back in 2,600 years of history in the Panier.
We’re receiving you 24/7 (except lunch break from 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.).
Check-in from 3:00 p.m.
Check-out before 10:00 a.m.
- Game room
- Reception 24/24
- Night auditor
- Luggage room
- Chill area
- Pétanque (Bocce ball) court + free equipment
- Restaurants / Fast food : 200 m
- Grocery store : 200 m
- Beach: 300 m
- Nightlife: 300 m
- Skatepark: 300 m
- Supermarket: 500 m
- Borély Park: 600 m
- Borély Museum: 600 m
- Museum of Contemporary Art: 1100 m
- Bus 44: 200 m
- Bus 19: 300 m
- Pointe Rouge - Vieux Port sea shuttle (June to September): 1800 m
- Sea kayaking (informations at the hostel)
- Mountain biking
- Boat / Jet-ski rent
- Scuba diving
- Night life
Auberge de Jeunesse Hi Marseille Bonneveine Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, debit cards and Chèques-Vacances ANCV.
Taxes not included (0,83€ Per person/night )
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception
Pet are not allowed
Credit card numbers as a guarantee of the reservation on arrival.
Minors are not allowed in dormitories, except if ''they are over 16 years old and have written authorisation from their parents with a photocopy of identity documents.'
Subscribing to the HIFrance association is compulsory to access the hostel. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>