Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In order to ensure the safety and health of all our travellers, and due to the nature of our operations and the layout of the bar and kitchen, access to the hostel requires double vaccination proof, starting September 1st, 2021
Auberge Saintlo Montreal is a friendly hostel with great vibes located right downtown, near McGill University, Museum of Fine Arts and up-and-coming St-Henri neighborhood.
Here's what you'll find at the hostel:
(Please note that some services may be limited because of the COVID pandemic)
*Free Continental Breakfast
*Coworking and meeting spaces with access to a printer, a scanner, a large screen for presentations.
*Daily activities: Pub Crawls, Bike Tours, Urban Walk, Walk to Mount-Royal + Pouting tasting and much more!
*A cafe-bar where you can have breakfasts, dinners or drinks with other travellers.
*A fully equipped kitchen with all the basic ingredients you need!
*Private lockers in every room : bring your own lock
Our wonderful staff will be more than happy to give you tips on the best places to eat, the trendiest cafes in town, the most vibrating nightclubs, their favourite watering holes, the city hidden gems and much more. Just come and ask or visit our Facebook page for our daily suggestions!
GROUPS - For group reservations (10 +), please contact us directly. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Flexible NRR
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Auberge Saintlo Montreal says
We're right downtown, close to pubs, clubs, museums and the crazy shopping street of Ste-Catherine. However, I do recommend that everyone ventures out a bit further to discover what the Plateau, the Mile-End and the Petite-Italie have to offer!
I'd say the hostel is suitable for anyone between 7 and 77, just like these good old board games! However, we tend to have a higher concentration of travellers between 18 and 35 years of age. Generally, these are backpackers, students moving to Montréal, people on working holiday visas or groups of friends from nearby places, such as Toronto or New York, coming to spend the weekend in the city. Nicolas, Hostel Manager
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>