Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
- NON-alcoholic hostel - get away from the typical crazy hostel antics and get some better rest!
- 2 minutes walk from shops and city train.
- Free weekly vegan night & meditation sessions each morning.
- Bathrooms and common areas cleaned frequently throughout the day
- Adopted dogs and kittens to walk and play with!
- Free Vegan Night (already happening!)
- Meditation sessions (already happening!)
- Noble silence hours
- Mocktail night!
Asylum Sydney is a rare hostel aiming to provide a peaceful, respectful and healthy environment to help keep that apocalypse-bug away! We love people, but also value a good night's rest. Enjoy city/harbour bridge views, ample space, hot/cold air-conditioning, reading lights and bedside curtains in selected dorms, and free unlimited WiFi, fridges, lockers, bedside power outlets and a maximum of 6 beds in all dorms! Come and hang out with your fellow 'inmates' at our vegan night, social bbq, pancake morning and meditation sessions!
Just walk 20 minutes for the best views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour! We are located in the real Sydney, the famous Kings Cross neighbourhood, NOT the stressful, noisy CBD where people fight over toilet paper! Kings Cross station is a 1 minute walk away as are the nearest bars, pubs and supermarkets. Despite this we are in a nice little corner of the street away from all the noise!
Rooms and Dorms
Make yourself at home in one of our mixed or female-only dorms. Selected beds have an ensuite, stunning views of the Sydney skyline as well as reading lights and curtains to minimise disturbances to yourself and other guests. All dorms have their own fridge and all beds include linen, have their own locker and bedside power outlets.
To assist with social distancing procedures, we will be keeping the amount of guests in rooms under 3 wherever possible. We are a non-party hostel aiming to provide a healthy, peaceful and respectful environment through sessions involving meditation and vegan eats to give you the best chance of beating this apocalypse we're in! Alcohol storage is permitted, but consumption of alcohol is not allowed in dorms and common/shared areas. Please note that the capacity limit may force us to separate groups or couples.
All guests have free unlimited access to broadband WiFi and unlimited toilet paper! Towels are available for hire, and locks and power adapters are available for purchase from reception. The hostel is small enough that everyone gets to know each other. You’ll start meeting people once you check-in, so newbies need not be afraid of not fitting in somewhere! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- Máquina de lavar
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>