Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For bookings of three or more people we will ask you for a confirmed mailing address of the person making the booking. We will ask each person for a CASH bond of $150(NZ), which is fully refundable on Check-Out should there be no issues, damages to property or excessive cleaning to be carried out. Breach of this policy in any way will mean loss of total bond paid.
Our standard cancellation policy applies. Changes to numbers of guest [reductions or increases], cancellations up to 7 days prior to check-in date have no charges. Any changes to the booking within the 7 days up until check-in time will be charged at 100% of the total booking amount due.
The credit card used at the time of the booking will be pre-authorised for 100% of the booking 2-weeks prior to the arrival date to confirm the booking. We will contact you if there are any issues with this procedure prior to your arrival providing that the contact details given to us at the time of booking are true and correct. If we are unable to pre-authorise your card, we will not be able to guarantee the booking is confirmed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a Security Deposit upon arrival and we prefer to deal with one person in the group who is responsible for the groups conduct in our premises at all times. Any damage etc is to be paid for prior to checkout.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are very conveniently situated in the heart of the city. We are a 2 minute walk to the intercity bus stop, 2 minute walk to all of the restaurants, bars, clothes shops and convenient stores. And the beauty of it all is a 2 minute walk to "The Strand", where you can enjoy beautiful scenery while talking a walk along the railway bridge.
We are located at 102 Cameron Road, the Tauranga Domain Park is a stone's throw from our front door where you can relax and have a picnic in the sun. We offer quiet, contemporary clean and modern facilities with well-appointed kitchen and bathroom areas. Friendly and knowledgeable staff are more than happy to help you organise some fun whilst you explore our beautiful city.
We are an alcohol-free and drug-free hostel. Alcohol and/or drug use will not be tolerated in our hostel as we believe in getting 'high' on life and providing a safe place for travelers to rest, relax and get a good nights' sleep where possible. Please don't be offended if we ask you to leave if you are drunk or under the influence of any other substances. Thanks for respecting our place.
Please note: We charge a 3.5% Credit Card Surcharge Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>