Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Armoury Villa, Hostel & Guest House provides a safe & homely atmosphere to unwind & recharge, with your hosts available 24hrs as the saying goes "me casa es su casa".
Property provides several areas for guests to relax & mingle, inclusive of living room areas to relax and binge a netflix series with some friends, hammock lounge, several balconies, library & reading areas, game room facilities hosting a gaming station, pool & ping pong tables & an amazing 360 city view of city & the Atlantic.
Kitchen & paid laundry facilities are available, located about 5 minutes walk from the ocean & even shorter to public transportation, within close vicinity of night life & local monuments and sights. Let us help you plan your tours and journey while you stay.
Most rooms are self enclosed with 2 queen beds, perfect for groups, budget rooms for solo travelers and shared Bunk Rooms for budget travelers.paid breakfast and laundry services are also available.
Armoury Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 14:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:30 .
But we are flexible if we get advanced notice.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 USD per person per day.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>