Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
CORONAVIRUS PREVENTION MEASURES:
We have adapted to lower the risks of transmission. SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort, and happiness. - Deep cleaning throughout our hostel has been increased. - We offer sanitization in all common areas, private rooms and dorms.
Now we have more availability in prívate rooms that dorms. Only the bottom beds will be available in the dorms. You will find the bedding bagged on your bed.
If your reservation is in a private room, breakfast will be delivered to your room. If you are staying in dorms, the breakfast will be served in the patio and dining room maintaining social distancing.
We have large outdoor areas that perfectly allow social distancing. Our rooms/dorms and interior common areas are spacious and with large windows that guarantee very good ventilation. Our common areas will remain open, however, the capacity has decreased and is detailed in each area.
About the bathrooms: One bathroom will be shared for every two private rooms. 1 shared bathroom for 1 shared room.
Disinfection and/or disinfectant soap is available in all washrooms. Also in all common areas, bedrooms and entrance there will be alcohol in a spray.
Chill out with like-minded people from around the world that travel without hassles and share laughs and experiences. We have a great vibe that attracts really great travelers, We are a social hostel that offers both indoor and outdoor bright common areas that are perfect to socialize with all travelers. More than 2,600 reviews with a very high score reflect that we are a reliable, organized, professional, and very safe hostel with the best customer service. What can you get at Arequipay Hostel?
•Free BIKES to lend
•Yoga session (S/ 5.00 per person mínimum 4 people)
•Electric treadmill and mini-gym
•Free Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10 am, that includes: Oatmeal, banana, bread, jam, butter, coffee, tea, and coca tea, it is even included the same day
that you check-in. It can be served in private rooms to maintain social distance
•Free Internet Access and Wifi
•Free Well Equipped Kitchen (refrigerators, blender, microwave, etc)
•Free coca tea and tea 24/7
•Common areas include ping-pong, football, pool table,
•A garden for you to chill-out with BBQ area, hammocks and patio sets
•Free security lockers in the room (bring your safe and strong padlock)
•Free luggage storage (Even when you are away traveling in Colca canyon or climbing misti / chachani)
•We have cameras in common areas.
•Hot showers with great water pressure
•Free City Map
•Laundry service available
•In house Travel Agency
•2TV rooms 49” with Netflix
Payments: At the check-in time in soles. We accept visa with a charge of 3.98%
Only five blocks away to the main square. Even though we are situated downtown, we are in a peaceful neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of the streets around the main square in a private neighborhood. Our location is perfect because it's near banks, supermarkets, bars, and principal tourist attractions. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Flexible NRR
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Futebol de mesa
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>