Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Offering chill sunset vibes, superb view of Mt. Talinis, and super affordable rate, Antwet is where global backpackers meet and not worry about budget, comfort, and convenience. Its rooftop bar is just one floor away from the rooms where backpackers can drink the night away, eat to their heart's content, reminisce their travels, and share the beauty of each other's culture. At Antwet, you will certainly have a memorable Dumageuet experience.
Antwet Backpackers And Rooftop Bar also Features a bar and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant. For a worry-free, backpacking hostel experience, Antwet is surely every backpacker's home.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No smoking in the room but have designated smoking areas (bar and balcony).
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception working time: 10:00~23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Flexible NRR
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>