Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of a no-show: 100% of your total amount will be charged
Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the day of arrival: 100%
Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the day of arrival: 50%
Additional Terms and Conditions
All guests in the group must stay in private room
If you have problem arranging rooms, contact us diretly
**Payment is due at check in by cash ONLY.
Contact us if you prefer to pay in advance by paypal
Please contact us for your group bookings with more than 12 people!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Anne Hostel Yokozuna is within easy walking distance of restaurants, convenience stores, money exchange, grocery stores, 100yen shop, post office, liquor stores, Karaoke, bars and everything you need during your stay. Sumida Hokusai Museum (Ukiyo-e) and Ryogoku Edo NOREN are only 5 minutes walk.
Direct train to:
Akihabara (electric town)
Tsukiji (fish market)
Ueno (park, zoo and museums)
Roppongi (night life)
Akabanebashi (Tokyo Tower)
Shinjuku Tocho Mae (Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building)
Suidobashi (Tokyo Dome)
Mitaka (Ghibli museum)
Check in time: 16:00-25:00 (01:00 in the morning)
NO CHECK IN AVAILABLE AFTER 25:00
Check out time: - 11:00
If you contact us to cancel
48+ before check in (4pm Tokyo) =0% charge
48-24 hours = 50% charge
less than 24 hours = 100%
In case of no-show, 100% of the first 2 nights will be charged,
and the rest reserved nights will be cancelled.
When booking more than one bed in dormitory room, we will do our best to put you in the same room as your friends, but unfortunately we can not guarantee this. We suggest booking private rooms if you do not want to be split-up. Also, room change might be required due to availability
*** WE ARE LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO THE TRAIN TRACK ***
Although we have a doubled-window, and trains stop around midnight, please be aware the noise if you are a light sleeper.
For group booking, please contact us directly. We DO NOT accept any reservations with more than 8 guests via Hostelworld. Different cancellation policy and booking policy will apply to a group reservation.
If booked on Hostelworld, your reservation will be cancelled and the deposit you paid to Hostelworld will not be returned.
All children under the age of 10 years old must be accompanied by parent or gardian, and stay in a private room with their own party only Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquinas de venda automática
O melhor, Hostels Mais Populares Tokyo
O melhor, Hostels Mais Populares Tokyo
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>