Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Welcome to Stoke Travel’s All-Inclusive Pamplona Camp! Come for the world famous running of the bulls, and stay as long as you like for the best party outside the festival (2 nights min), or book a package and travel with us from Barcelona or Madrid. Camping with Stoke is unbeatable for its relaxed, judgement-free atmosphere, and this festival-within-a-festival is a prime example of how wild we can get.
The all-inclusive Pamplona camp is located a shuttle ride away from the madness of town centre, on the grassy hills of El Molino. This gives us plenty of space to run, swim (in the river or the swimming pool), set up games and shows, and just generally relax. Enjoy unlimited beer and sangria at camp for only €10 a day, and from the 7- 8 July we'll be putting on our own music festival, Stoked in the Park for the second year running. In 2018, Art Vs Science headlined and acts for 2019 will be announced soon!
We pride ourselves on being the best party outside of the festival, whether you want to chill out before heading into the city for a night of shenanigans, or spend the night raging to live music and DJ’s with us on the hills above town. Add a few nights to the end of your adventure surfing and chilling with us in San Sebastian, or keep the party rocking with tickets to Bilbao’s BBK Live Music Festival.
We have a variety of packages on offer.
Our basic packages are tent only you will need to bring your own mattress and sleeping bag. Meals are not included.
Our most popular packages are our all-inclusive ones, which include both standard and deluxe tents. These include stay in pre-erected tents with camping mattresses and sleeping bags and breakfast and dinner daily. Glamping (deluxe) packages available for those that want to camp with us, without all the hassle of nature getting in the way. Solo, twin and triple deluxe tents are available, each with enough room to stand, as well as amenities like an inflatable mattress, bedside table, mirror, rubbish bin, free icy poles, power, lighting, free wifi, and a festival survival kit!
Unlimited beer and sangria (€10 per day)
Traditional red and white bull-running outfit (€30)
Check in from 2pm, if you arrive before this time, feel free to drop off your bags and grab a few beers!
Check out by 11am
Reception is open from 8am-10pm. If you know you'll arrive outside of these hours, please let us know in advance.
Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
Cash and Credit Card accepted Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Piscina exterior
- Telefones de cartão
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>