Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Terry building, where the apartment is located, is a building from the late 50's. Very solid and with very well structured spaces, lots of light and natural ventilation, in the central district El Vedado
They are air-conditioned,TV, ceiling fan and freezer with drinks. Cleaning, change of linen and towels is daily and are included in the price of the rooms. The bathrooms are private with cold and hot water and hair dryer. The portal offers a beautiful view of the city and the sea, perfect for a good rest.
Alex B&B Cuba Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>