Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If canceled up to 30 days before the date of arrival, no fees will be charged.
If canceled or modified later, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. For any change in the composition of the group or dates must inform in writing no later than 30 days before arrival. Any other way of updating will not receive consideration.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any group reservation is confirmed via Hostelworld or Hostelbookers,however a deposit equal to the 30% of the remaining balance is required to be paid at the time of the booking to the hotel too, then another 30% has to be paid 1 month before the arrival of the group and finally the remaining 40% to be paid at check-in or earlier. The first deposit shall be paid via bank transfer or credit card no later than 72 hours from the day of booking.
A deposit of EUR 500 is required upon check-in for possible damages in addition to full payment of room. This deposit shall be paid by credit/debit card and will be refunded one week after the departure of the group. You shall reimburse all repair costs for any damages caused by members of your group. You shall compensate for any monetary losses that may occur (e.g. early departures or cancellations of other guests) due to inconsiderate behavior to other guests by your group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups of minors are also accepted as long as they are accompanied by adult guardians (parents or teachers). The group consistence should be at least of 20% adults 80% minors for ages up to 15 years old.
Every group must have a leader who will be responsible for the behavior of the group and will be reachable throughout the whole stay. All groups are expected to behave in accordance to the house rules and cause minimal disturbance to other guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Agia Anna is one of the prettiest beaches of Naxos and is actually a continuation of the beach of Agios Prokopios. The long secluded sandy beach with the small picturesque port that now only hosts fishing boats and provides the wonderful view which has been a centre of attraction for tourists for decades.The beach offers many umbrellas and sun-beds throughout its length and it is one of the best organized beaches of Naxos.
The largest part of our complex has been renovated recently, offering a feeling of comfort and wellness to our guests. The hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and citrus trees. Our rooms are large and functionally decorated with white furniture and colorful paintings on the walls. Most of our rooms have queen size beds, while others have twin beds. Our studios for two and three people and our two roomed apartments are equipped with kitchenette for a more convenient long term stay. All rooms have TV, A/C and mini fridge.
Agia Anna Studios Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property can pre-authorise your credit card.
Reception is open from 8:00 till 00:00. Please contact property directly regarding your arrival time.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Telefones de cartão
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>