Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are also really close to the most important historic spots of the city: the roman sites, the medieval churches and the modern buildings; while in the evening within a short walk it is easy to reach the many osterie, the traditional restaurant in which it will be possible to taste Veronese food and the important wines of this area (the white wines like Soave and Custoza or the red wines like Bardolino and Valpolicella).
The B&B was recently renewed and is located in a historical building at about 1 km from Verona Porta Nuova Rail Station, so it can be easily reached from this station with buses: 11, 12, 13, 14 (during the day) and 92, 93, 94, 98 (night service).
Our rooms are furnished with stylish and precious mobilia, equipped with private bathroom ensuite, TV and Air Conditioning.
On request with a small extra:
*we can reserve a special parking pass that allow you to park in the resident parking areas around our B&B.
*we can allow you to use a furnished kitchen ready to be used.
In case of neccesety the B&B Ad Centrum will always be able to offer an accommodation equivalent to that one booked, always in the heart of Verona, always with private BAathroom, TV and Air Conditioning!!
When you reserve you explicitly accept this option!
Our rooms are all double rooms:
so Single means double or twin USED as SINGLE,
and the triple is precisely a double or twin with 1 extra bed! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Ar condicionado
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>