Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
A la Gurda is a family Hostel which opened in September 2012, and is located in a recycled house of Barrio Norte, former home of Governor Celestino Gelsi.
The Hostel, located in the central area of Tucumán, just 10 minutes away from the Main Square, and the Historical House of Independence, is the ideal base for sightseeing throughout the day and go for a drink in the nearby bar zone during the night.
In return, you will always find a calm and relaxed atmosphere for sharing experiences with people around the world and make new friends!
As a family, we are happy to provide you with ideas for places to visit in our city and we will be happy to help you plan your trip throughout our province and the north!
A la Gurda gives you the possibility to feel comfortable, happy and relaxed in order to enjoy your stay in our city without worrying about anything! We want you to feel at home!
Facilities and Services:
Daily room service.
Clean and safe private rooms & shared dorms.
Sheets and blankets included in the price.
Free in-room lockers (with your own padlock).
Free luggage storage prior check in and until 18hs on your departure day.
Free Wifi in the entire building + 1 Computer with 24 hours free internet access.
We have a Fully equipped kitchen.
Newly renovated bathrooms and showers. Our shared baths are separated by gender, as well as showers. We have 4 female’s bathrooms and 4 showers; for men there are 2 toilets and 4 showers too.
Terrace perfect for relax and BBQs.
Lounge with tv, dvd player, pool table and board games.
Tourist Information + Free maps.
Friendly staff on hand to help with anything you need.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
The check in time is from 13hs. If you arrive early, we have free luggage storage for you to leave your luggage and we can give you a city map so you can go for a walk until the time of admission.
If you arrive later than 6.00 pm please contact us!
The checkout time is always room at 10am.
If you want to stay in the Hostel after that schedule until 18hrs you should pay the value of ½ stay in dormitory and after 18hrs until 23hs 100% of the daily stay.
Only the luggage is free until 18hrs.
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Visa / Mastercard credit or debit card.
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>