Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
After over 15 years in business we have undergone a major renovation: from new beds in the rooms to the addition of lockers in the dorms, newly decorated common areas, expanded dining area and the building of a fourth shared bathroom. What was once just a backpacker’s hostel is now our home. Our story began here at the hostel 2 years ago when after travelling for 18 months, Kerry came here as a guest and met the owner, a confirmed bachelor, Raul. They feel in love and married a few months later and began their journey as husband and wife and business partners to develop a new improved Place to Stay.
Together they make a powerful team with Raul’s intimate knowledge of his native homeland Guatemala and 17 years working in tourism and Kerry’s extensive experience as a traveler they have created A Place to Stay which is a haven for travelers craving a comfortable place that feels like home.
Since this is our home we are not your typical hostel/hotel therefore the types of people that enjoy what we have to offer are: couples traveling on a budget, families, and solo travelers who want a clean, safe and affordable place where they can meet others. Our small size (maximum of 20 people with 9 guest rooms) makes for a cozy environment and our shared kitchen and lounge area promote interaction among our guests.
It’s important that you like animals as we have pet cats and bunny rabbits; the animals roam free around our property and are very friendly. If you have allergies you should be fine as our pets are not allowed inside the guest rooms.
While you are a guest in our home we require you respect our House Rules which includes no smoking or drugs on the property and a curfew of midnight (00:00) every night with no exceptions. Those not back by midnight will not be allowed in until we re-open at 7:00 in the morning; no refunds or discounts.
Come join us for a night, a week, or a month and find more than A Place to Stay…find your home away from home!
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before the arrival
Check In: 13:00 -19:00pm (late check in upon request)
Check Out: 7:00- 11.00 am (early check out upon request: requires 24 hour advanced notice)
Late check in after 19:00 requires payment of first night prior to arrival. If your arrival is after this time please contact us to make arrangements to ensure your reservation is guaranteed for late check in.
We are a smoke and drug free environment, no smoking anywhere on the property.
Important to note that we have pet cats and rabbits that roam free in the common areas.
Breakfast is served exclusively between 9.00 – 10.00 am.
Taxes are included.
You must ring the bell outside the door of A Place To Stay Hostel to enter the premises, someone is here to answer the door from 7:00-23:59. We lock the front door at midnight with no re-entry to enforce the curfew 00:00.
Minors (under 18) are not allowed to lodge in dorms. However they are welcome to lodge in our private rooms.
A Place to Stay Hostel shall be entitled to refuse a guest entry or accommodation or to require a guest to leave the premises if unreasonable behaviour is displayed, be it threatening or abusive, causing disturbance to other guests or otherwise unacceptable. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>