Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel anytime.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation anytime.
Flexible - 6 pm on arrival day
The guest can cancel free of charge until 6:00 PM on the day of arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel after 6:00 PM on the day of arrival.
No prepayment is needed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
MetaCHORS created NFT Blocks, all in their unique industrial style and designed for Crypto enthusiasts, looking for a place with real NFT art works. NFT Blocks are stunning and unique cabins and/or small rooms for a comfortable stay in Bratislava. There are five types of Blocks (1.0 | 2.0 | 2.1 | 2.2 and 2.3) all varying in size, equipment and comfort.
Each Block has its own NFT art identity. Besides complete privacy, guests are still exposed to a social experience with other Crypto geeks and curious adventurers @MetaCHORS Hub, which can be found @CHORS Hostel.
Our first part of a hostel - CHORS like a hotel has been awarded by prestigious International Hospitality Awards for 2020 as the best hostel in Europe. CHORS like a hotel is the first Art Boutique Hostel in Europe that offers accommodation in exclusive Capsules. Capsule accommodation is a modern and minimalist trend that combines the social experience of living in a hostel while offering perfect privacy. Capsules are separate cells or boxes for guests to stay in. CHORS is also striving for perfection to maximize the accommodation experience. You'll be pleasantly surprised to find Capsules providing all the equipment you need in such a minimalist space.
CHORS interior is in industrial design, it focuses on bringing guest standard of a hotel of the highest category. An unforgettable atmosphere is made by unique and original paintings provided exclusively for CHORS by Marek Ormandk, important academic Slovak painter of middle generation known all over the Europe.
CHORS with its perfect location is situated in pedestrian zone in Bratislava. You can easily get to CHORS either from the main bus station or main train station. The most important historical buildings, attractions, restaurants and coffee bars or night clubs are very close to CHORS.
CHORS Like a hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
10 % VAT included.
City tax excluded.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>